Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Bleak Universe
Part V

ROGER: (narrowing his eyes) Crabs aren't 15 feet tall.
OSCAR: Well, this one is.
ROGER: I get the feeling that I missed something.
OSCAR: Yeah you did. But whatever, ehlp me with my crabs damnit!
ROGER:... I don't know what to say. What have you guys been DOING?
ST: It's a magic item that turned into a giant crab. NOw it's wandering around tipping over cars.
ROGER: Oh, um ok. Is it supposed to do that?
OSCAR: (petulantly) Apparently I have no control over it, even though I did in the beginning...
ST: Oh my apologies your eminenence. Perhaps if you showed me where your extsneive giant crab knowledge is on your character sheet, then I can give you minute control of something over 3 times larger than you.

(OSCAR flips off ST)
ST: Yes, thank you for that.
RICK: I believe i can help with this situation.
ST: Yeah, how's that?
RICK: I have a Monster Crab Lore book in my possesion.
(ST stares dumfounded.
(ST looks at Oscar)
(OSCAR starts laughing)
ST: WHAT? No way. Let me see it.
RICK: Ok, I kid.
ST: I KNEW it.
OSCAR: (staring) That was another joke! Wow Rick, careful or one of thse days a sense of humor might crawl out the back of you.

_______________________________________________________
Heh short one today. Hopefully i'll feel more funny juices flowing tommorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo, This is ___________ and this giant stuffed crab $#!? is well..."Diagnosis, Hilarious. Uh-He-he-he."

8:28 PM  
Blogger Mitch said...

Hah. A simpson's quote nice. That took me a minute.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home