Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Bleak Universe
Part IV


RICK: It's the mineral-deposited carnivirous feline!
AARON: What?
OSCAR: (rolling eyes) THe stone lion.
KYLE: That might be what he's referring to, but that phrase didn't really make any sense.
OSCAR: Yeah. you'll have to get used to that.
RICK: Hey Oscar?
OSCAR: What?
RICK: SHUT UP! (He yells loud enough so that everyone else in the room has to cover their ears)
ST: Thank you for that. SO? Aaron? Actions?
AARON:Piss my pants?
OSCAR: Good call.
AARON: I guess I'll back away from it. "Good stone-kitty... Nice stone-kitty... Is that a new... paint job? On your... um...rockface?
OSCAR: LAME.
AARON: Oh COME ON. YOU come up with something better when a stone lion is stalking towards YOU?
OSCAR: Hey, if that ever happens, I will.
ST: It makes a movement forward. It looks a little cracked from the fall, and there are there's a musky chemical smell of burning rocks as you can see the acid still eating through the Lion's body.
AARON: DAMNIT! I'll look around while backin gup, I don't see his (pointing at kyle) guy around anywhere?
ST: Nope.
AARON: I'll call out: "Hey, crazy sword guy, you let your cat get out!"
ST: He pounces.
KELLY: (squinting at kyle) Doesn't look like he's pouncing to me.
AARON: I'll push Kelly back. I guess I'll.. try kicking it as it comes in, or soemthing. I am so screwed.

(ST looks significantly at Kyle)
KYLE: Crap. Damnit I can't let him die yet. Sigh. I'm empty, but I'll do it anyway. Man is this going to hurt. "DEVOURING THE CAGE!"

(ST nods and rolls some dice)
KYLE: I'll jump up and stab it in the back of the head, getting the acid as far down there as I can.
ST: Ok it was distracted with it's quest to eat Aaron and all, so you caught it off guard. You stab it in the head and it disintegrates into a mushy pile with a "RAAAAWWWRRR!"
OSCAR: Hah! Nice, you were right about how that was going to hurt.
KYLE: That's not what I meant.
ST: You got 5 more victories than you needed. That's five severe mediu damage.
KYLE: Damn my good luck.
ST: If that keeps up...
KYLE: I know. Shit. Ok.(puts on thinking face)
ST: Ok everyone, the dust clears, and you find Kyle's guy on the ground writhing in pain. His stomach is all shrivelled, and you hear a hissing sound, like when you pour cool water on a frying pan.
OSCAR: And his stomach is the frying pan.
AARON: What? You've figured it out already?
RICK: Of course. It's obvious-
AARON: Damn, why does every know about this exept for me?
RICK: -since it says on page 504 of the Bleak Universe Handbook that-
AARON: Nevermind.
KELLY: I run over to the new guy and heal him!
ST: With what?
KELLY: Um... my... hands?
RICK: (to oscar) I can now see why you no longer comment when she speaks.
OSCAR: (nodding gravely) Some things are beneath even me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home