Thursday, September 28, 2006

Bleak Universe
Part 3(I'm getting there. Don't rush me)


(once the laughter dies down)
ST:...
ST:Clever. OK, he says"Why, are you anti-semitic?"

AARON stares blankly.
KELLY: Is that something bad?
ST: "Bad? Ikh ken esn gloz un es tut mir nisht vey!
KELLY: What? Um, can you just speak normal? You're confusing me.
ST: He looks at you, AARON, narrowing his eyes.
AARON: Um, she's... she's new.

(ST looks around the room)
ST: What do you think? What would you all do if you were an old Jewish man and two people came to your door late at night and said all that? What would you think they wanted? What would you do?
OSCAR: I'd think they were from the KKK. Or like a new Hitler's Youth.
RICK: I would begin looking for my firearm.
OSCAR: Good call.
KELLY: Heeeey! Did YOU understand what he said? Stoppickingonme! You're all just jealous! (KELLY sticks out her tongue at the room)

OSCAR: So what did that mean anyway? Did it mean like 'Step off, stupid bitch' ?
ST: It means: 'I can eat glass, it does not hurt me.'
OSCAR:Uh... oh.
ST: It's the only think i know in Hebrew. And it's not like you guys would know anyway. (he shrugs)
OSCAR: Wow. I don't know whether I'm glad you told me or not.
KELLY: You CAN? Can i see? I heard about this one kid who...
OSCAR: Oh yeah sure he can. It's easy. As long as you turn it side ways and eat it real quick, you're fine.
KELLY: Really? (skeptical) I don't know, that sounds kind of like a lie.
ST: (to kelly) Don't worry it is. ANYway, before we loose our track entirely-

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'll try to end this with a long one next time.

In case you're curious, this is the site i got the hebrew from. It's one of the silliest sites ever.

http://www.geocities.com/nodotus/hbglass.html

ALso, just in case a situation comes up when you need to call someone a potato in Hebrew:

Ra ec y budydua fedr dra vyla uv y kiehay bek - He is a potato with the face of a guinea pig

I swear. I couldn't make this stuff up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home