Saturday, September 09, 2006

Part 2 Final



ST: "ANyway. as I was saying, tell me who you're working for our i'll cut you all into quarters."
KELLY: He can turn us into quarters?
OSCAR: "Ok, go ahead. Just start with her."
KELLY: "Heeey!"
RICK: "Apologies, Sorcerer Mal, but we have no quarrel with you. We were simply sent to retrieve the Philanthropist's Rock in exchange for a favor, from a suspicously non descript man cloaked in white."
ST: (mal) "BWahaha. YOu fools. I can see that you are easily manipulated and are actuaqlly no threat to me at all. Simply swear a blood oath taht you shall never trouble me again, and I shall-"
KELLY (giggles, and then in a whisper-) Does he have to stand up and wave his arms aorund like that?
OSCAR: It's more dramatic.
ST: *AHEM* "I shall spare your pitiful lives.
AARON: "I ain't pitiful, mate"
ST: (mal) "Oh really, and if i turned you into a 3 inch lobster? Would you be pitiful then?
AARON: Obviously You got some inferority issues to work out.
ROGER: "Go ahead, idiot. Just try it." Ok, I'll cast "inexplicable cheap shot" on him.
ST: What? Um, uh. I take it your done Roger?
RICK: Pardon? SO am i to understand that he is present in our dungeon now? Very well. I'll say "Forsooth! Stranger, from whence didst thou comst? Verily, ye must have cast some dark sorcery on thyself, to have been invisible to mine eyes this whole whyle!"
ROGER: ...
RICK: Yes, gentle sir?
Do you have to talk like a retard?
OSCAR: THANK YOU.
ST: Ok. whoa whoa. Slow down.
RICK: Ok ok. I'm gonna kick him. Ok, 14 dice, +3 for "unnecesary anger" comes to...
ST: Kick who?
RICK: Him. (points to ROGER)
ST: But he isn't even in the game yet!
RICK: Ohhhh. RIght. sorry.
ST: OK, so hold on, one thing at a time.
RICK: I'll point to him in the game.
KELLY: No kicking! Only i can do that! (kicks AAron)
AARON: Hey!
OSCAR: (whispers)Hey Roger, say that you brouhgt a jug of water with you.
ST: Ok, anyway, I don't know if i can add you at this point Roger, you should wait until we finish this part, because it doesn't really make sense
OSCAR: (continues whispering)Oh, and a skeleton key.
ROGER (whispers back) WHy?
ST: That you would enter at this- Hey what are you guys talking about? Listen to me damnit (fakes crying)
OSCAR: Just do it.
ROGER: Oh
ROGER (loudly to ST) Ok, I brought a jug of water and a skeleton key with me.
ST: Brought with you? On what trip? Your magic time jaunt through fairyland and into this cell?
ROGER: Uh, yes?
KELLY: Fairy land?! Awesome, is there a door back into it?
ST: Why would you have a jug of water with you?
ROGER: Uh... well, my guy is big into the gym and sutff, so i always carry it on me.
ST: (sighs) Fine, let's just go from here and I'll assum eyou were with them the whole time. You can have the jug of water, but not the skeleton key. Ok, let's just continue.
OSCAR: Sweet! I'll go up to him "Hello stranger, might you have any extra water on you that you may be willing to spare?
ROGER: Why yes, yes i do.
ST: ....
ST: Fine, whatever.
OSCAR: Ok I'll fill it up.
ST: Great. ANYWAY.
RICK: So did i ever kick him in the head?
ROGER: ANd did I cast cheap shot on that guy?
ST: No, cuz that's dumb, and no, because youre still human. And because that's also dumb. Answer the questions?
ROGER:...
RICK:...
ST: Fabulous. Mal gives you the middle finger, and then says "Fine, rot in your cells." then he leaves.
ST: you hear noises coming from the cell next to yours, there's actually walls between cells, and you...
AARON: I'm going to see who it is.
ST:... can't see who it is.
AARON: Oh.






Sorry, I never know how long my blurbs are going to be, and i kindof ant to keep the parts whole. After if inish this section (hopefully with just one more piece) ill try to make each "part" a weekly session. So there could be a couple of posts for each.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mitch, I think these will really work as a webcomic as long as you shorten them. Chop it up a bit further, with each segment ending with a joke or cliffhanger, and you'll have a serialized comic strip. I suggest looking at a whole bunch of webcomics to get into that frame of mind. Great material though, I think wacky, yet intelligent comedy is your greatest writing strength.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Mitch said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe. Yeah it's true, the only way to know what you think or how you feel about something is to express it to someone else.

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was me, by the way, not "anonymous". You need to force other people, especially Chris, to read The Funny and comment by threatening them with deus ex machina deaths in Chicago. For example - all who do not will be crushed to death by Russian bodybuilders dropping from helicopters in a Soviet invasion. So keep it up, you can get the dramatic stuff out of your system by writing it even though it's not that great, and the comedy can, for the time being, be your public face.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home