Thursday, August 24, 2006

First, a bit of a "guest" thefunny, from my friend, Ashia. This came from a recent aim convo i had with her. She has a recent obsession with writing for an advice column.

The guy asking for advice is supposed to be me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________


"Dear The Ashia,

I think I have a chemical imbalance because i'm depressed all the time and always doubt myself. What should I do? Also, I'm a dirty hippy with a beard"
"Signed,
Sad-in-ssss..marshfield"


"Dear Senior sad,
Have you tried heroin? I heard that makes everything much better. And then much worse like, 5 minutes later. Either way, it'll put the past, when you were depressed, into perspective, since you will become a low-down dirty junkie. If you shave the beard though, you could be a trendy rockstar. I'd aim for shaving the beard"


***
And, one more for good measure

TehAshia: Anyway, come up wtih some quandries you have like "how do I get the caulk on my tub to stop turning black" or "how do i find a nice guy to settle down with?" or "how do i get my cat to stop puking up furballs?"
Mitchman: for a second i thought that read "stop puking up fireballs"
TehAshia: those too
TehAshia: we have to keep an extra extinguisher in every room with upholstered furnitre
TehAshia: we've gone through 3 couches







Updates coming back again. It's good practice. PLus, ir eally think i can compile it someday. I read a few entries and I actually laughed myself. I mean, some of the stuff made me yawn, sure. Bu ti i do think i have some gold. i love the narrarator's "dis"es in my old 4th wall story. "If the old apparation Marley were to appear to you in this condition, he'd be greeted with an altercation and blows to the face". Haha. Lol. Maybe i'm the only one who thinks i'm funny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home