Saturday, October 08, 2005

I had an extremely dumb idea for another Adam story. I dont thikn it would work, but me and paul had a funny conversation. It went something like-

Paul- "I need to go get an extra key made for my car. Probabally at Lowes."
Me-"The Lowes in Japan?"
Paul-"Right-"
Me-"They make the best keys in the world in Osaka, Japan you know."
Paul"..."
Me-"It's NINJA Key makers. They make keys before you even know you need one. Like-

Ninja key guy knocks on door. Guy answers.

Guy-"Yes?"
Ninja-"That'll be 29.95, American Dollar."
Guy- "Um, for what?"
Ninja-"Extra key, we make you."
Guy-"Buh? I never... i mean I don't even need- Well anyway, you never gave me a key"
Ninja-"Check wife pocket."
Wife (from upstairs)- "Honey, can you get another key made for my car?"
Guy looks with puzzlement at ninja, and then shouts back up stairs.
Guy: "Um, check your pocket dear!"
Pause.
Wife: "Oh, thank you!"
GUY turns back to ninja and hands over money.
Guy: "You guys are good."
Ninja bows, then vanishes in cloud of smoke, leaving behind flyer.

NINJA KEYMAKERS
You need Key, you get key.
No asking required.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mitch said...

Your death would fill me with bliss.

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now now Mitch, you shouldn't be so morbid with your fans, especially ones that offer to help you enhance your genitals!

-Jon

12:00 PM  
Blogger Novelty said...

Heh, you should let Jon guest write on this blog mitch :) He's funny too.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Mitch said...

he wishes

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this was quite possibly the greatest thing i have ever read
~~Joe

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home