Thursday, September 22, 2005

Have you ever sat in front of those automatic doors in supermarkets for like a minute, and then suddenly burst at them full speed in order to slam into them before they fully open?

Well you should. Why you ask? To prove that their NOT "automatic", YOU have some say in the door-walking process! You're not a machine, you have your own two legs. And without your walking patronage, automatic doors would be out of work hobos, drunk and living on the street, opening and closing to pedestrians for a buck!

My name is Mitch.

And I'm running for president.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mitch said...

Ahaha. oh man. Someday i should write actually pointed, sensical stuff. Like satirical pieces, or "you know that's the way it is" stand-up type crap.

I can't help it though, my mind is flying all over the place all the time.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Novelty said...

I like this automatic glass door thing... it's sorta like the argument about whether the light in my fridge stays lit after I've closed the door :)

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home