Monday, September 04, 2006

Part II continued.

ST: Ok, we all back now? Excellent. OK, so you're all in a dungeon. You don't know what happened to the police officer when the guy in black attacked you. You haven't seen anything yet but this dungeon cell. Like I said before, it's about 15 feet square, and 20 feet tall. There are no windows. The bars are thick metal, with no discernable rust.

AARON: Well, this... this is awkward.

RICK: OK. I'm going to run at the bars and deliver a spinning lotus dragon jump kick. That's martial arts style number 3,action move 45. My combat boots add +3 to the roll, making it +14 all together. Could I have some more dice over here?

ST: Wait hold on. 14 dice for the kick?
RICK: Yes. Hold on one moment. Ok, there. I have scored 8 victories.
ST: Those bars have a victory rating of 35.
RICK: Oh.
ST: Ok, um so... I'm sorry. What was your guy's name again?
RICK: Penumbral Umbrage.
OSCAR: Just call him Bra.
ST: Let's go with Pen. Pen runs into the bars and jumps into the air, kicking it as hard as he can, but there's just a thumping vibration sound. And, your foot hurts now.
RICK: I'll sit back down and rub my foot. "These bars are pretty tough."
OSCAR: No shit genius.
RICK: I'll ignore him. Wait- I'm not even going to look in his direction!
ST: Um, Ok.
OSCAR: I'm going to squirt-
ST: You're out of water. Totally out of water. Completely. Gone. You may never find trick flower filling water again ever.
OSCAR: Damnit.
AARON: "Well, mates.. obviously we need someone to spring us... from this jail cell. I don't have any ideas... myself... at the present time, So i shall leave all the heavy thinking to you gents." I'll sit back in the corner, and tip my hat down (Aaron does the same, putting on a huge hat he dind't have before)
OSCAR: Whoa, where'd you get that?
AARON: My car.
OSCAR:I can't decide whether that's really stupid, or really awesome.
ST: Um, trapped in a cell? Untimely deaths imminent?
RICK: You probablly think its stupid, because you think everything is stupid.
ST: Ok... moving on... Someone approaches. Black shadows leak out from his cloak.

ST: "Good evening, foolth. My name ith MALAOVITH, THE MALEFETHENT!
KELLY: What? What's wrong with you? Is there something wrong with your tongue? Are you OK?
ST: No, I mean yes. I was just you know, doing an NPC. So anyway, continuing... "I wath the one who brought you down into thith hole in the groun. Becauth-"
KELLY:(giggles) I'm sorry, but can you stop that? I just can't take it.
ST: (sighs) Let's just try to keep going shall we? "Ath i wath thaying..."
KELLY: (giggling uncontrollably, she slaps ST on the knee) Heheheh stop that! I can't take anymore!
ST: What? See, he's just creepy, but with a lisp. A cute creepy, that moves into scary again, because it's disturbing in its macabre irony.
OSCAR: Nah. It's just lame.
AARON: (laughing) That was awesome. Do that again.
RICK: I must reluctantly agree with my compatriots.
ST: "Ith painth me, heroeth, thath you don'th thake your thituation more theriouthly, tho I..."
KELLY: EEK! Stop it! (slaps ST again)
ST: (throwing his hands up in the air) FINE! Whatever! I can't add any color into my stories apparently. He says "Yo, lame ass retards, my name's Mal, and I caught you in my cell. Now spill about who sent you, or i'll pull off your skin with a barbed fish hook."
OSCAR: Now that was cool.
KELLY: Since I'm a teddy bear, can i squeeze through the bars?
ST: (throws up his hands and leans back towards the door)YOU ARE NOT A TEDDY BEAR!
ROGER: (entering the room) Oh. Well I know that much.


AARON: Hey man! How was work?!
ROGER: Crappy. So what's going on?
OSCAR: We're all in prison.
ROGER: Damn. THat sucks. What happened?
OSCAR: Ask bra bra. Oh i'm sorry, I mean douche bag.
ROGER: What? WHo?
ST: Never mind. Roger, just get to making that character sheet, and I'll find a place to throw you in. OK continuing on...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hahahaa. Ah. At least i'm enjoying myself if nothing else. You see? There's a shot against me. There, now no one can complain about anything.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duuuude, I should get one of them trick flowers. Load it up with vinegar and wheedle my way into the next Scourge Convention. Awesome!

Chris

3:11 AM  
Blogger Mitch said...

What's a scourge convention? Lol and why dont you give me helpful comments?! ::beat with club::

12:01 PM  
Blogger Mitch said...

Oh i remember now. Haha. I should mix some of your insanity into oscar.

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mitch, I demand more Bleak Universe! Immediately! Aaaaaargh!

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And when's Naruto going to be done with those filler episodes! Damn it!
>:O

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home