Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's come to my attention that non-rpg folks are really confused by my recent stuff. So I'm gonna add some interludes in here and there.

Today's interlude is: One Line Descriptions of Movies. (inspired by paul)

See if you can guess which description corresponds to which movie! THe first one is paul's. Some of them are series.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Kid beats up his dad with supernatural powers.
Murderous old people decapitate eachother and get electrocuted.


_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hah, I can't think of any more. Maybe I'll edit them in as they come to me. Maybe mroe Bleak Universe later if I'm in el moodo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home