Wednesday, September 20, 2006

(hey, if its too annoying to comment every time, do it every other time or somethin. I just want to know who's readin :) )

Bleak Universe Part III extended

ST: Ok. Wow. Well,nevermind um good enough I guess. We'll just have to wing it. That's fine Kelly, go get a drink. We'll continue when you return.
KELLY: Oh. Okay. (she leaves, and everyoen else comes back in passing her in the door)

OSCAR: So did she get unstupid?
ST: Um. Well, she's making progress and-
OSCAR: That's a no. Thats a definite no.
ST: Well I didn't say that.
RICK: Can we continue now? I am prepared.
AARON: Yeah, enough dumping on Kelly already. It's getting really old.
OSCAR: Hey man, don't knock it 'til you try it.
(Aaron suddenly goes a little pale)
OSCAR: Oh, sorry. Poor choice of words.
ST: ANYWAY. What's everyone going to do?
OSCAR: So Kelly hasn't opened the door yet? Good, because I totally don't want to miss that.
AARON: This is so stupid. I'm going to join Kelly at the door.
RICK: I shall remain here.
OSCAR: Likewise. I found a nice bush, after all.
ST: Fine. That means we have to wait for Kelly.

...(silence)

OSCAR: Yo, so why are we even here anyway?
RICK: You're the one who found the note, "genius".
OSCAR: No shit Sherlock. But i mean, why are we even doing all of this? We have no clue what this address actually means. All we know is that acid-reflux boy in the cell next to ours dropped it. We don't know anything about that guy, not even his name.
AARON: It was the only clue we had.
OSCAR: Yeah. The magic of plot. I get it. But what i'm saying, is for all we know this could be a trap.
RICK: I doubt this. I mean, he was captured as well. By the "Malovith the Malevothent"
OSCAR: He could be a plant.
AARON: A what?
RICK: We have no evidece that he is in the flora family of-
OSCAR: NO douchebag, a PLANT. A spy. The lisping retard is really working with our vomiting friend, so "Malovith" puts him in the cell next to ours, knowing he'll bust out, and that his carefully placed address will be protected by the magic plot-field.
AARON: Seems kinda complicated. What would be the point of doin that?
OSCAR: Well, I was just looking at his face over there (pointing to ST) and it's the kindof thing he would do.
AARON: It's not like we got anything else to do.
OSCAR: But anyway, yeah that's exactly my point originally. What ARE we doing? We're following "clues" but for what?
RICK: I am interested to know why the authorities captured us.
AARON: We did break into some guy's house.
RICK: Then why were we not in jail, and instead in a dungenous area?
OSCAR: Okay- One- What the hell is "dungenous?" and Two- um I guess that's a good point...
AARON: Yea, that is true
OSCAR: ...Douchebag.
ST: (laughs)
RICK (glares menacingly)
OSCAR: (putting hands up) Sorry, couldn't help it. Ok. So yeah, we have some questions to answer. 1) Who is Vomits Quietly? Why was he in prison? How does he melt bars? 2)Who is Lisping Retard? Why did the police capture us, knock us out, and give us to him? But that's not the whole of it. I mean, before I got on this pointless tangent, what I really wanted to know, was why did we break into that guy's house in the first place?
RICK: The man in white.
OSCAR: Yes, he wanted us to do him favors. Find him that book. Right. We tried the library, we got caught by some random guy, and now we're trying to figure out why. But what i want to know more, is why get him the book in the first palce? I mean, what is this, Christmas? "Do dangerous favors for the KKK week?"
AARON: (laughing) Hahaha. That was awesome.
RICK: Incorrect. He promised us a favor.
OSCAR: If some idiot came up to you on the street, handed you a gun and said "Hey buddy, go kill the president. I'll totally owe you one later on." Would you be like "derrrr, okay!" ?
RICK: What type of fire arm does he hand me?
AARON: No OScar. That's a no.
OSCAR: Okay. So he claimed he'd give us a favor. So yeah, but what favor? Flying robot lazer sharks?
AARON: THat'd be awesome.
RICK: Maybe he will grant us the Lycanthropist power of our choice?(Thinking) Hmmm... Or instructions for the "Ridiculously Evil Incarnate Ritual"? (excitedly) Yeah, I would do it for that.
AARON: I think it was immortality.
ST: Guys, the man in white claimed that he'd kidnapped one family member from each of you.
OSCAR: What? He DID? When did he tell us that?
ST: Right about when you were drawing a highly inaccurate picture of me.
OSCAR: Hmmm.... (ponders)I see. SO now the question is...
OSCAR: How do you know it was inaccurate?
AARON: (laughs)
OSCAR: Okay. Ok i get it all now. Damn, what a dick. Ok, now we just wait for-
(kelly enters)
OSCAR: Decoy! Good your back.
KELLY: Who?

_____________________________________________________________________________________


Ahahaha. The characters are starting to drift a bit from their origins, in case all you out in tvland didn't notice.

Being mean to utterly everyone is fun. ALso, i felt like clearing up some plot points, since I tend to glaze over them. :shrug: It's nice having a plot, even if its kindof a token one. Which, half the time, rpg sessions feel like that anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home