Friday, September 22, 2006

Bleak Universe

Part 3 (some more)

OSCAR: Oh, nothing-no one. Just hurry up with your door opening duty.
KELLY: Oh. Okay. But wait- I thought I already did that
ST: No, um- I was waiting for everyone else to-
OSCAR: Basically, you pussed out.
ST: AARON?
OSCAR: What? WHy are you? (he turns to look at Aaron just in time for-)
(AARON hits OSCAR in the head with a pillow)
ST: Thank you. Much appreciated.
OSCAR: MMf! Stop that.
AARON: Glad to help.
ST: ANYWAY- go ahead Kelly.
KELLY: Oh. Okay.
ST:...
KELLY: So what am I doing?
AARON: I'll go up there with her. I'll check out this building as best I can, taking (he looks at Kelly's character sheet) "Cutesy Bear" with me.
OSCAR:I wonder where THEY"RE going.
RICK: Sexual intercourse?

(Everyone looks at him in surprise)
OSCAR:(he finally laughs) That was so retarded, it was awesome.
RICK: (bows)
OSCAR: Wow. So you can take a joke. I'm impressed.
Rick: Why thank you, I-
ST: Yes, we're all in awe of your ability to disrupt my story with lewd comments. Now, continuing on...

_____________________________________________________________________________________

AHahahah. That one was kind of a one hit wonder. But I enjoyed it. Anyway-





Tenth Bleak Universe episode! WOOOO. Here's to at least ten more! (my ambitions are intimidating I know)

It's come to my attention that I should make things more "interactive". So here's your crazy interactive thingy for today- How should I attract an artist?

Pastel chalks?
Seductively dump paint outside my apartment? Haha.

Really though-I guess I'll wait until I feel like I get to a decent stage of character development/plot and am approaching funny-vana, so to speak. Then I'll fix up all the old chapters as best I can (they were all written spur of the moment after all), then maybe i'll go-a-fishing, if the material seems good enough to warrant that. Until then, and even if I never actually do that, it's good practice. PLus I think It's actually starting to feel more natural. If I find an artist, awesome. At that point, I'd probablly rewrite a lot of the old material.But, if not, well soldier on I guess.

If I do end up with an artist- I have this silly idea for what we could do that would make it far different than ALL the other fake rpg stories, visually as well as story-wise. Hehe. Anyhoo. 'Til next time, adieu.

::exits, chased by bear::
(just kidding. This is my all time favorite Shakespeare stage direction. It's in "A Winter's Tale"

(the next one should be much longer, hopefully finishing part III)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How to attract an artist: resurrect the Mitch beard, use spray paint for deodorant, and blast emo music into the surrounding region at night. Maybe dress like Apollo too? I dunno.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Mitch said...

Haha. This is an artist nick, not an emo band.

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same thing.

:P

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To answer your previous questions, you're stories are amusing, probably could use a bit of tightening up before going to comic form.

I'm not living with Tim anymore, I moved out right around when he got married...

To attract an artist, walk around with a apple laptop a lot (stereotype alert!), and get some tattoos (ditto!)

No Mitch beard? Sad.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Mitch said...

Heh that's actually exactly what i said in a previous comment. I have some cool ideas too. In this form i'm just experimenting.

Haha, but i mean, it's not like I'd be the first webcomic to not have a whole lot of polish in the beginning. But yeah if I like where this actually goes, i'll rewrite it like crazy before seeing if i can find someone dumb enough to team up with me.

Hey I shaved off that thing like sophmore year.

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home