Friday, September 29, 2006

Bleak Universe
Part 3(Let's end this biznatch)


ST:He opens the door and says "Come on already! Don't just sit there staring at me like a Nudnik!" He's staring at Kelly, who's in front.
KELLY: "Oh. Um Sorry?"
AARON: Why is she with you anyway? Who is she, your nafka?
OSCAR: (laughs) Haha! I bet i know what that means. I'm totally remembering that one.
KELLY blinks a few times in apparent confusion and arches her back, making her stick out a bit.)
KELLY: (looking over at AARON) I don't get it AARON, what is he saying? Why is everone looking at me like that?

(OSCAR's expression turns suspicious)

ST: He walks in, Aaron. You follow right?
AARON: (distracted) Huh? Oh right, yeah.
ST: And you Kelly? you going to walk in after them?
KELLY: Well, if he's going in then I'm following. Cuz at least SOMEONE here likes me.
ST: (awkardly)Right ok.
ST: As soon as you're inside a couple of steps, the man turns and stops by a statue of a lion.
AARON: Ok, so what does this place look like? Do I notice anything weird?
ST: (rolls a die) Well, the groun dat your feetseems like really cheap floorboards on top of actual earth, dirt.
AARON: Hmm, that's odd. ANtyhing else? Like about this guy?
ST: You notice that his right hand looks off-color.There's something strange about it. It looks strangely dirty and not really like a hand should look.
AARON: Ok. I don't like this at all. I'm going to grab Kelly and go back out the door.
ST: Shmoidreck hits a button and the door slams shut and locks.
ST:Drop the shtick already! You're with Crimson Arrow, yes?
AARON: (shakes his head violently) No no. I don't even know what that is!
ST: "Hah! Lies. I need you liars and thieves following around and stealing my work like I need a Loch in kop, yes?" He mimes putting a gun to his head.
AARON: Oh, well sorry. We'll just go now, we wouldnt want to... be, locking... your cop, or anything
ST: "Ah ah. I don't think so. Friends nearby, i bet! I'll fin dthem and then i'll know why the Crimson keeps sending agents, one way or another, don't you worry!"
ST: "Until then, Zolst ligen in drerd!"
ST: He puts his hand to the ground, and it starts shaking.
ST: "Stone Hand Element: The Frail Earth"
ST: The ground underneath shakes violently and then
AARON: I'll jump clear!
ST: To where?
AARON: to... safety?
ST: You're in a hallway in front of a locked door and several yards down the hall is the old man, there is no safety.
ST: The ground beneath you gives way and you fall into darkness.
KELLY: Ok, i'll say "Ow! What happened?"
AARON: "That crazy old guy turned out to be Jewish AND a jerk...
AARON: Not that those things are connected in any way..."
KELLY: (to storyteller)So where are we?
ST: It's dark, the floor is several yards over your head. It's already closing up.
KELLY:"Oh, well at least things can't"
AARON: (color drains from face)"No! Please don't say that."
KELLY: "What? That things can't get any worse?"
ST: Kelly, you feel something grab your wrist.
KELLY: AAron, stop that! I'll whack him.
AARON: But I didn't tell you that I was going to-
ST: I know.
AARON: Oh. "Um Cutesy, that wasn't me".
KELLY: (looks profoundly disturbed)"Eek! Get it off!" I'll shake my hand and shake it off!

ST: (rubs hands and turns to Rick and Oscar) Ok, so what are you guys going to do?
RICK: If i hear the disquiet of the earth, I will proceed to investigate.
OSCAR: (sighs) Me too I guess.
KELLY: Wait! What about me? What is on me? DO i shake it off?
ST: Not yet. Ok, let's end there for this week. See you guys all next week at
KELLY: Hey! You can't, no fair! It's going to bug me all week now!
ST: (grinning) I know. Isn't it great?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I edited and switched to yiddish in the last post, because i realized that was the awful stereotype i was really using. Man, it's scary how I didn't even realize that. Yiddish just sounds weird somehow. German and hebrew don't combine very well. Hebrew sounds way cooler. (Read as, harder to be silly with)

In case you're wondering, I actually found a site online of vulgar yiddish phrases. How scary is that.

I guess the stage direction things are fine. I'm kindof imagining it visually. Really I should have the dialogue do more work, but if my feeling is that it should match up with a drawing that's ok I guess. if i strike-out in artland I can go back and redesign it as fiction I guess.

Also, from what i can tell, the name "shmoidreck" means something like "penis shit" in english. That fits i guess. haha.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MORE!

I'm feeling like Jabba without his slimy green froggy things. More The Funny!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Mitch said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, what's up with this "comment deleted"? I never got a chance to see it. Was it _________ again?

12:28 PM  
Blogger Mitch said...

Naw it was just me. For a second i got the green slimy things confused with the little rat thing that goes "WAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!" and i knew that would be unforgiveable.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BLASPHEMER!

Would actually make a pretty good superhero/supervillain (depending on your point of view). "Blast Femur" - his symbol would be an exploding leg bone, and he'd go around peeing on churches and reading Nietzsche to school children.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Mitch said...

Well, seeing as I can barely understand what Nietzsche is saying have the time, i doubt children will.

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'll bet they can understand "God is dead".

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home