Thursday, November 09, 2006

Bleak Universe
Part VI

MICK: YO! Roger- you know this psycho chick? Could you get her off me?
KELLY: Ihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyouihateyou (wacking with fists)
ROGER: (throwing up hands) Hey man, I got no clue.

(slowly, everyone starts looking at AARON)

AARON: What?
OSCAR: You have Kelly's leash don't you?

Kelly: (stopping and looking over at OSCAR) WHAT?!

OSCAR (looking over at ROGER and saying it LOUDLY) Roger! How dare you imply that Kelly is like Aaron's puppy dog! That's just low man. Even for you.

(KELLY sees red and picks up a chair)
ROGER: (to OSCAR while ducking) I hate you.

__________________________________

I know i know, the kelly thing is getting a little over done. Hey i did stupid before, I'm just getting started on Crazy. Come on. And anwyay, mostly I just look in my head to see what's there and splash it out on page. Hopefully i'll find something more intersting to go with. Hmm. Maybe the whole "dead trick or treater on porch" arch has potential. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home