Tuesday, October 31, 2006

BLEAK UNIVERSE

PART VI

ROGER: MICK! Stop already!
MICK: Is it dead yet? I'll hit it again with the bat. "TAKE THIS MOTHER F*****!
ST: (rolls a die) Ok, you aren't sure. Most of their head is caved in though.
MICK: Again! I'll hit them again! "TEACH YOU FOR TRYING TO BREAK INTO OUR HOME, **HOLE! I'LL SEE YOU IN HELL!!!"
ROGER: Ok I'll grab him. "GUys, help me!" (to oscar and aaron)
(OSCAR puts his hands up)
OSCAR: Totally not approaching the psycho wi tthe bloody baseball bat.
AARON:Fine, I'll help. Me and roger have a combined Power of 40 right?
ST: Yeah (rolling dice) OK, you manage to pull him off her.
MICK: Her? What? (turning to ROGER) I thought yous aid this was a spy sent from that crazy Jewish guy trying to get information from you.
ROGER: I told you I didn't know! THen you went all thug commando on us!
MICK: Pfff. I'll go check the body. He have any guns on him or anything? LIke a Mac-10?
ST: Nope. You find some candy though.
MICK: Candy? What the hell? What does he... SHE look like?
ST: Hard to tell due to the white sheet with the spooky eyes painted on it she has thrown over her head.
MICK: What?
ROGER: Oh my god. You mean just because...
ST: What say is it today, Mick?
OSCAR: Dude. You just killed a trick or treater.
MICK:Oh that is just low. NO, no way. That makes no sense. She rang our doorbell and then hid, trying to ambush us!
OSCAR: Dude it's halloween. THat's the 'trick'.
MICK: No this has to be a trick. She has candy in her pockets? that it?
OSCAR: Halllowweeeeeen (singing)
MICK: Yo, I didn't ask you.
KELLY: (walking in) Hey guys! Happy Hallow-
OSCAR: Mick just murdered a little girl wearing a ghost costume. Now she really is a ghost.
KELY: WHAT?!?
MICK: DUde shut up!
OSCAR: (laughing) God I love Halloween.


___________________________________________________________

Haha. YOu can tell what kind of mood I'm in. I should probablly shy away from being quite that macabre in the future. Heh

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, the macabre is fine with me. I thought that was awesome.

:D

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home