Monday, October 30, 2006

RICK: Fine it is of no consequence. I will go o up to the shop keep, and inquire the price of this adhesive material.
ST: Ok. Hold on. (rolls a die)
OSCAR: What are you rolling die for?
ST: See what kind of guy the clerk is.
RICK (thinking) Also, I will purchase a sweet confection in a long rectangular form.
AARON: What the hell? (looking at oscar)
OSCAR: (sighing) A candy bar. He's going to buy a candy bar.
AARON: You're going to role play out buying a candy bar? That's completely-

ST: "Sorry, we don't sell no damn candy bars, freeak."
RICK: He doesn't? Do i see any?
ST: Yes, right in front of you on the shelf.
RICK: I'll put the money down on the table, for the duct tape and the bar.
RICK:"I have the money right here sir, thank you for-"

ST:"I SAID I DON"T WANT YOUR MONEY, WHORE! YOU KNOW WHAT? AH'M GONNA EAT YOUR CANDY BAR, FOR YEW!" He grabs the bar and rips it open, taking a huge bite.
ST: "MMMM, SOOO GOOOD!"
OSCAR: I get the feeling Rick did poorly on that roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home