Thursday, November 16, 2006

Bleak Universe
Part VI

RICK: SO i cannot observe my surroundings?
St: Nope, blind as a bat.
MICK: "Gah, my F*ckin eyes! WHo are you?" (I'll like wander around and swing my fists)
ST: Um... ok. (rolls die)
ST:The man says "I'm the tooth fairy"
OSCAR: "Tooth fairy? I don't know... you're voice is awful gruff for the tooth fairy. Is there something you'd like to share with the class?"
ST: He kicks you "Shut up!"
ROGER: "So we can't see anything?"
ST: "Not a thing. Nothing else is happening currently though."
ROGER: Screw it. I'm gonna search aroudn blindly too. "Let's get 'em Mick!"
MICK: "Hell yeah!"
ST: Ok, Roger, you feel your fist smack something hard and fleshy.
KELLY: "EWWwWW!"
ROGER:"Yea! Take that, BIATCH!"
ST: (casually) So, Oscar, what are you going to do this round?
OSCAR:"Cry that I can't see?"
(ST nods)
(ST walks around the room, drinks some water)
ST: How about you Aaron, actions?
AARON: Actions, like what? I guess i'll just crawl across the floor and try to find Kelly.
ST: (Nodding sagely.)
(St looks over at ROGER, who is practically frothing at the mouth in aniticpation)
(ST ponders for a moment, and then turns to MICK)
ST: Mick, someone punches you in the face
MICK: WHat?!?!! I'll kill him! I'll punch that guy who punched me!
OSCAR: "Hey Mr. glowing balls guy, can you get me some popcorn? I can't even see what's going on, and this is still the funniest thing i've ever seen."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe, I like this Mick character. Gotta have someone to represent the mindless random act of violence part of roleplaying, cuz it's there, definitely. By the way, I have a blog now too.

http://blog.myspace.com/nick_the_phrup

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home