Thursday, June 07, 2007

What's Really Going on


Ok, so I awoke this morning to some strange sounds:

BANGBANGBANG!

At first I was terrified. I thought some drug deal had gone south. But there were on sirens or anything. I tried to go back to sleep. But less than 5 minutes later:

BANGBANG!

And then 5 minutes after that-

BANG!

My brother said that it was likely a memorial service for someone in the army. But I know what was really going on. It's pretty obvious really.

A zombie was chasing a cowboy.

The zombie probablly surprised the cowboy on his way to a rodeo or whatever. Jumped out from behind his car, er wagon. And the cowboy immediately drew his 6 shooter and got off 3 rounds from the hip. But that wasn't enough to stop the zombie. So he turned and booked it down the street.

After it becae apparent he wasn't losing him, the cowboy slowed down enough to turn and fire off 2 more of his 6 rounds. The zombie staggered but didn't stop. After a few minutes longer, the cowboy tripped on a rock and the zombie jumped on him.

That last shot speaks for itself.
***


It occurs to me that my posts are getting more and more morbid and silly. I should probablly get back to a story of some sort for practice. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home