Monday, December 11, 2006

Bleak Universe
Part VII

(AARON gets up weakly)

AARON: Uhhh. What the hell you do that for?
(OSCAR points to ST)
ST: (sighing) That's what happens in game too.
AARON: WHAT?! WHy?
ST: You have no idea.
RICK: I do not understand in what manner of speech I am a "magnet"
OSCAR: I was just messin with ya. GO back to concentrating, please.
RICK: Very well, I shall do that after I open the door and enquire that everything is ok.
OSCAR: Ill say "yeah yeah we're fine, doofus here can't kepe his feet under him. Too drunk on rum or somethin."
RICK: "Very Well." I'll narrow my eyes and sweep the door closed once more.
KELLY:"Wel..... I'm gonna go get a glass of water!".
AARON: "Well, mates, i dinnow which a youse tripped me, and i dont care. Im heading to the kitchen, mates.
OSCAR: (loudly) Rick, ar eyou pacing back and forth, and concentrating?
EICK: Yes, i did indeed imply so much in my last communique-
(OSCAR snaps his head back around to stare at ST expectantly)
ST: (rolling his eyes) Kelly you're heading for the kitchen?
KELLY: Yes, i want water! I mean, my CHARACTER wants wat-
ST: Jake Arrow falls into you,and you both fall over.
OSCAR: Awesome!

_____________________________________________________________
Bleak universe hasnt been as sharp lately, cuz ive been doing it more spur of the moment. Though my ideas are just as insane lol. THough i dunno. If my quality had dropped that much I'm sure someone wouldve told me, heh.

Also, be on your best behavior, amazing 3 readers. Heh. I'm looking more actively for an artist so some might be dropping by to take a look at things.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The quality has gone down somewhat, yeah. But that's not important because your plan was to sift through all this material and pick out only the best of it for a possible web comic. As long as you keep producing it, some of it will be good enough to match up an artist with.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Mitch said...

I honestly havent been putting as much thought into it lately, and have more been just keeping it going for the sake of momentum.

ANd not to be arrogant or anything,b ut some of the material I had in the beginning was sharp enough that it's hard to maintain that level.

But, i still maintain that its stillw ay funnier than half of the dialogue/concepts for we comics out there. It's just they have the huge advantage of having talnted artists. lol.

ANd oc rouse, there's the despair of ever finding an artis kinda thing happening too lol.

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I agree that a lot of stuff in the beginning was very sharp. That stuff alone could keep a web comic going for months if it were updated once or twice a week. As for finding an artist, keep trying. Work hard to get your name and your work out there, and it'll be much easier. People won't know about your talent unless they hear about it or you tell them about it.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home