Friday, December 29, 2006

Bleak Universe News!

BU has an artist, finally. HIs the link to the website.

http://bleakuniverse.bravehost.com/

He did a few sketches on deviant art under

Urzamandude

But they are just that, sketches. He got a tablet only recently, so most of his stuff is in paper form.

More crap comin as i know. This site wont be updated for a little while, as i rewrite the comic in proper script form for drawing. Awesome, eh?

People like perty pictures better n' just readin craps. After we get the comic launched, we'll do a proper campaign. So i'm all ears for idears any of you might have for that.

Anyway, hears to hopin it works out. And thanks to my uber powerful 3 readers who kept me goin. I will return to this place in a bit,even as the comic rolls, as it helps me generate ideas.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo this is __________ and this is absolutely fantastic. Congratulations and good luck. and I swear I left a comment on the last one and it's not there anymore. I thought it was a good spot but apparently not cause my post was deleted. let me try again. I'll pick a place: A dark alley behind a Taco Bell.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Infinitehope said...

let me know if i can help out in some way. you might like my ablitys of drawing, its pretty 2dish but its somethign cute to add.
I'd have to read this whole comic deal you have here, pm me sometime on ccgworkshop if ya want help

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home