Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Bleak Universe
Part VII

KELLY: Would someone please tell me what's going on?!
AARON: I agree.

OSCAR: (to ST) May I?
ST: (sighing) Yeah alright.

OSCAR: (to Rich) We'll start with you. NExt time you 'concentrate' you might as well add a little style to it, cuz god knows you need it.
RICK: (narrowing his eyes) I..
OSCAR: 'am retarded'. Don't worry I know. Fix it by saying this in your next concentration session, cuz its what youre doing anyway. Magnet Element: Magnetic Attraction!
RICK: Query- What is t you are discussing?
OSCAR: Answer- Shut up.
OSCAR: (to AARON) And you can say this: Iron Element: Blood of the Metal God!

AARON: WHAT? You're saying I have the power to make my blood more metallic?
OSCAR: (winking) THat's right.
AARON: Uhhh... ok. Two questions. How in the name of Davey Jones did I get to do that? ANd also, How on earth will that help at all, even a little, ever in the future history of the world?!

OSCAR: It won't?
AARON:...
OSCAR: No wait, that's probalbly not comforting. Let's try this.
(OSCAR clears his throat)

OSCAR: It'll be funny?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home