Sunday, August 23, 2009

I feel the urge to make fun of personal ads on the internet. You know, the profiles that are all exactly the same. So i decided to write one of my own, by taking one I happened to see online, and writing it's exact opposite. This would be this person in bizarro world.

So, for your viewing pleasure-

The anti profile:


Name: Not Susan
Self Summary: I'm pretty co-dependent and do a lot of things not on my own, but instead with my co-dependent friends in tow. I love not traveling, not doing yoda and not "hanging out". I never hang with my friends in "casual settings". I hate going to the theatre. I would hate nothing more than to bake/cook more.

I am cruel, never sarcastic, and I am very protective of my "beating up my friends" time.

***
Books/music/etc.

I never read books and I hate reading. There's now way i would be caught dead watching insipid reality shows or TV programs about "teenagers" who are in their late thirties.
***

A typical Friday Night:

I have a typical friday night. Not like everyone else in God's green earth who answers this question with "I don't have one of those, tee hee, i can stay in or go out with ease!" My typical friday night does not include "taking it easy", "maybe seeing a movie" or "Just hanging out." My typical friday night involves shunning my friends, burning down movie theatres and taking everything HARD.

***
You should message me if:

You are an unforgivably cruel, freakishly abnormal girl looking for the same, or if you think we could have some horrible, soul-crushing conversations.

***
Fin
***
Eh, not my best, but some of it did amuse me. Maybe I'll get a better idea later and I can rework it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home