Friday, March 06, 2009

Lately I'm getting some practice writing freelance articles. I just did one entitled "How to Remove Popup Blockers for Free".

I imagine obviously some people aren't as familiar with computers as me, and to them sch an article will be of great help. But to me that is like writing an article called "How to Urinate in a Toilet Without Peeing Yourself". It seems so obvious it's hard to believe that you will actually sit down, close your eyes to think about it for a minute and then write something like

Step 1: Go to bathroom
Step 2: Remove pants carefully
Step 3: Sit down on toilet, taking care not to fall in.

And I'm supposed to add in things too, such as links to other helpful websites, (which in this case would surely be a link to a Mental Ward), keywords ('moron' is the first one that comes to mind, perhaps that is unkind of me) and Tips and Warnings

Tips and Warnings? What the heck do i write for tips and warnings regarding something so basic?

"Warning: Failing to urinate can have serious medical side effects."
"Tips: It is ok to quit peeing in case of a Ninja attack, but you should resume once they have been repelled."

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home