Saturday, July 07, 2007

Bleak Universe
Part VIII



ST: "Welcome back everyone. Here Kelly, this is for you. It's a note that will help start off the story."

OSCAR: "Or it's a loooove note."
KELLY: (blushing) "He wishes!"
OSCAR: "I was just kiddin'. That part's already filled."
KELLY: (suspicious) "What do you mean? Are you trying to-".

ST:(cutting them off) "Anyway- how often do you announce a love note to the whole room?"
OSCAR: "Point."


KELLY: (reading the note and narrowing her eyes) "But what does this MEAN?"
ST: (eyeroll) It means you start doing that, and people can decide what to do then."

AARON: Ok, we're ready. Let's go.
RICK: Agreed.
AARON Ready to rock and roll.. er that is rock in a heavy metal, deep iron kind of-".
ST: "You're trying to make a pun about your Iron Element aren't you."
AARON: (hangs head) "...yes."

ST:"Ok, Kelly are you going to-".
KELLY: (deep breath) "OKAY. I'm gonna do it! I'll do this (holds up paper)."

ST: "Ok. Good. Great. Fabulous. Anyway-".
OSCAR: "Did you just say 'fabulous'? What are we in a gay disco bar in philedelphia?"
AARON: "Whoa. That was specific. Now I'm all suspicious."

ST:"ANYWAY. You were out and about, at the mall or something. And Kelly suddenly takes off."

AARON: "Ok, I'll follow."
RICK: "I will also. Is she perhaps on the trail of something ARCANE and/or MYSTICAL?" (holds up his hand in a sorcerer pose grabbing an imaginary sphere)
ST:"... Why do people always ask me questions I cant answer?"
OSCAR: "Boring. I guess I'll go as well."

ST: "Ok Kelly. You follow the feeling into an alley."
OSCAR: "Man is this starting to sound real promising. Does her "feeling" way a ot of make up?"
KELLY: (reading the note again)"WAIT! I get it! Do I see anything? In the alley I mean? Well? Do I?"
AARON: "Is there anyone in this alley?"
RICK: "I will enter the alley and concentrate. Do I sense any cosmic vibrations?"

ST: "Whoa whoa. One at a time. Kelly: Okok. No it looks empty. AARON: Again, no. RICK: Ok."

OSCAR: I'll peek out the end of the alley and look around. What buildings are next to us?
ST: A closed pet store the left, some sort of fast food place on your right. You can't quite see the sign.
OSCAR: Ok. I'll say, "Ok this is lame. Why'd you lead us here anyway?"
KELLY: "I don't know! There has to be something here, let's look around!"

ST: Rick, are you still concentrating?
RICK: Yes. At the maximum.
ST: You all hear a grinding sound coming from a darkened window on your right.
OSCAR: We see creepy boy concentrating right? I'll go over and shake him. "Hey quit that, you're going to-".

ST: Something that looks like a metallic cart crashes through half through the window. It spills a really hot dark material onto all of you in the alley.
KELLY: What?! That isn't
OSCAR: Wait. What kind of material?
ST: You see little curved yellow things among the dark material. The dark material smells spicy.

OSCAR: Hmm. Yellow curved things? Like shells? And spicy dark material. Like taco meat.
AARON: What? What's going on?
OSCAR: 'What's going on' is Rick just got Taco Bell to crap all over us.


***
I'm going a bit Kelly heavy again. She's one of the easiest to write, after all. I should probably give her an actual arc at some point.

In case you didn't notice-I'm trying to incorporate a little of all of the suggestions I got. This one was mostly John's. Excuse me _________'s. I'll do nick's next time.

I should really start another strong plot arc at some point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home